Digital Public Sphere
Challenges from Media Policy
Edited by Jostein Gripsrud & Hallvard Moe
Distributed by Coronet Books Inc.
$87.50 Paper original
1. Conceptual shifts in the 20th century
2. Global copyright regulation
3. Turning audiovisual archives into a public domain
4. Digital challenges to regulations
5. Television in cyberspace
6. Public service broadcasting
7. Broadcasting to public service media
8. Tools for democracy or for surveillance?
9. Legal globalization and the public sphere
Return to Coronet Books main page