Disclosure of Being
A Study of Yogic & Tantric Methods of Ecstasy
By Moti Lal Pandit
Munshiram Manoharal Publishers
Distributed by Coronet Books Inc.
347 pages, 5 3/4 x 8 7/8"
Both Yoga and Tantracism envision the transcendence of human finitude, delivering human being into the realisation of the abundance of life. The Disclosure of Being traces the roots of Yoga and Tantra to better understand both the developments of these systems and their application and importance in the context of the suffering of the world.
Part 1. The Path of Yoga
1. The Early Sources of Yoga
2. The Soteriological Context of Yoga
3. The Yoga of Patañjali
Part 2. The Path of Tantra
4. The Early Historical Roots of Tantricism
5. Tantricism: Theory and Practice
6. Hathayoga and the Culture of the Body
Return to Coronet Books main page